Louis A. Silverman
Louis Silverman has been practicing law in Arizona since 1981. In 2005, he changed the focus of his civil litigation practice to estate planning, estate administration, and probate law. In 2015, Mr. Silverman became board-certified in estate and trust law by the State Bar of Arizona. His practice emphasizes estate planning, which includes wills and trusts, powers of attorney, and other estate planning devices; and trust administration and probate, which includes death probate, guardianship, and conservatorship. Mr. Silverman earned his B.S. degree in business from Arizona State University and his J.D. degree from South Texas College of Law in Houston. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of Arizona and Texas, the U.S. District Court for Arizona, and the Western District of Texas.
- Mr. Silverman has served as judge pro tem on the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- He is a member of WealthCounsel, a collegial national association of approximately 2,500 lawyers whose practices are exclusively dedicated to or include estate planning law.
- He is a past member of the Elder Law, Mental Health and Special Needs Planning Section of the State Bar of Arizona.
- He is on the board of trustees of Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and president of the Board of Directors of Tempe Leadership.
- Mr. Silverman is also a Certified Specialist in Estate and Trust Law.
Lou competed in his first triathlon in 2008 when he was 54 and has since completed 8 triathlons. His favorite part is crossing the finish line.
The Tie Dye Lawyer
When he’s not helping clients with their estate and business planning needs, Lou devotes his time to tie dying. Learn more about why Lou is known as the Tie Dye Lawyer and how this hobby has impacted his practice.